After you’ve finished your kitchen chores, rebalance and restore the moisture in your hands with the luxurious hand balm from The Ritual of Ayurveda. Specially developed to soften rough, dry hands, this soothing hand balm is enhanced with nourishing sweet almond oil and fragranced with delicately sweet Indian rose.
This hand wash with 95% of natural origin ingredients is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 5% is to ensure the preservation and safety of the products
Our wonderful Online Shopping service allows you to buy before you fly between one month and 24 hours from Larnaca & 72 hours from Paphos.
Browse and buy your favorite brands online at a time that's convenient for you, then pick up your products from our eLockers at the Airport before you Depart or when you Arrive. Prefer to travel handsfree? You can shop online before you fly and collect your purchases on your arrival back into Cyprus (Available for EU Destination Flight).
You can choose to collect your order at one of the following Collection Points:
Departures: Upon entering the Gates Area, you can locate the eLockers on your right at the first Cyprus Duty Free Kiosk.
Arrivals: After Passport control, behind the first Cyprus Duty Free Shop.
*All orders for collection at Larnaca Airport must be placed at least 24 hours in advance
Departures: At the Cyprus Duty Free west entrance, opposite the Gates waiting area.
Arrivals: In the Baggage claim Arrivals hall.
*All orders for collection at Paphos Airport must be placed at least 72 hours in advance.
Find your eLocker location in advance by viewing our Maps
More details on how to use the eLockers can be found in our FAQs